FARMER JOHN



Rank 1MLN

Befriend him after you join MLN


Farmer John lives on a Tree Farm north of LEGOLAND in Windsor England. He started out at a young age trading LEGO parts over the web and has a great collection of rare pieces. He favors Trading Games and designing his own models. His motto: The only thing better than Apple Pie is Crimson Apple and that is better than greens and bacon!


"Hello there and welcome to my page. You can get started trading with me so you can build the whole Masterpiece Collection before the rest of the blokes on this Network. Building master pieces gets you connected to the highest level of Networker's 'round here. You might be on your way already if I had an apple pie. One more thing, Lad, when you've got some bricks to trade just come back and see me about a LEGO tree."
"Oh, and BTW, My friends Henrietta, Bee Keeper Bill, and Flora would be quite interested in the first MasterPiece you make. Cheers mate!"

My page trades...
MODULES Lego tree module blueprint for 25 red bricks

Farm Pet module, rank 1 blueprint for 80 red bricks
Farm Pet module, rank 2 blueprint for 200 red bricks
LOOPS Chicken for 5 red bricks


My mail trades...
LOOPS Tuba for a loop message
MASTERPIECE
Crimson Apple Masterpiece blurprint for 1 apple pie

No comments: