COMMANDER HOBOLT


Rank 10MLN
Befriend him after you make the Tower of Many Shields Masterpiece

Born and raised in Copenhagen he joined the Danish Space Force right out of school. There he first met his future first Captain, an older student named Lasse Sorensen. He trained in the World Space Exploration program which has since become Fleet Command. He led many of the first flights to set up Relay Space Stations to allow expeditions to travel further into the Universe. He is the youngest pilot to be promoted to Fleet Commander. One of the first things he did was to reassign his old friend Lasse Sorenson to his team.

"I see you've navigated well into the Network now. Good work. Since my top pilots are a Monkey and a Human, you might think I'm desperate for more pilots. But I wouldn't trade Terpie or Captain Lasse for anything. This doesn't I can't use you, but rather that I can afford to be choosy, and only take the best. If you're serious about advancing the cause along with your rank, then it looks to me like you've come to the right place."

My page trades...
MASTERPIECE  The intergalactic cruiser masterpiece blueprint for 10 nebulars crystals
MODULES            The Galactic Gallery Module Blueprint for 5 nebulars crystals
LOOPS                  Keys 1 for 1 spoiler

No comments: