PRINCESS CYNTHIA

Rank 9MLN
Befriend her after you finish Rank 7

The King gave sovereignty of the House of Gauntlets to Princess Cynthia in the year that he disappeared. In the time since the King disappeared she has been at odds with her brother Prince Pelle over who will take the Throne once the statues pass that allows that the King has perished. The Prince contends that it is the male of the Royal Family who is the true heir. She clams that in these modern times the oldest child is next in line and she is willing to fight for her claim.

"You may rise now and tell me to whom you pledge your loyalty. Can I trust thee? These days, Wallus Wizzard is the only one outside my inner court to whom I can confide. My army is mighty, and destined for success. Join them. Bring me the Victory Banners so that my brother will be under my will for the rest of his days! Your loyalty will guide you far into the network, even the Universe!"

My page trades...
MODULES Crest of the House of Gauntlets Module Blueprint for 5 House of Gauntlets Victory Banners
ITEMS Shield of Kindness Blueprint for 10 House of Gauntlets Victory Banners
BADGES House of Gauntlets Badge Blueprint for 1 red flower
STICKERS Ice Princess for 1 drum

My mail trades...
LOOPS Harp 2 for the loop message

No comments: