TOMMY MARZ



Rank 7MLN
Befriend him after you make the Enchanting Harp Module

Tommy Marz trained in Earthling Sociology and Electronic Music Compostion at the prestigious Mars Institute of Technology. Since coming to Earth he's become an Icon to young Elect-Music maniacs, and teens in general He still dabbles in Earthling Sociology between recording batches of compositions..

"Greetings, Earth-People! I welcome your presence on my page. No doubt you have heard of me because of the science fiction writer Patrick Fate. If you haven't read his works or spoken to him vet. I highly recommend it. He has such revolutionary ideas about the universe, and he's one of the few people on this planet who listens to my music! He says it calms his nerves."

My page trades...
MODULES Alter ego module blueprint for 25 hypnotic frequency modules
LOOPS Percussion 1 for 1 rough diamond

My mail trades...
LOOPS Bass 5 for the loop message

No comments: