FLORA

Rank 1MLN
Befriend her after you make the Crimson Apple Masterpiece

Flora keeps a large organic garde of annual flowers, perennials, and shrubs on the coast. Her cut flower garden has been written up in all the best garden magazines. She loves to give talks on organic gardening to kids on school fields trips.

"Hi there! Did you know my garden requires at least 2 hives of Bees to keep it growing each season? I use only organic methods to cultivate my flowers and Bees are best for caring for them. I often trade flower for stuff with my friends Jen Juniper, Bee Keeper Bill, Radia, Henrietta, and Farmer John. I love trading with you kids too, so what have you got?"

My page trades...
ITEMS potted plant blueprint for 2 worker bees
MODULES the floral gallery module blueprint for 10 best bees.
STICKERS the arctic minifig sticker for 5 red flowers

My mail trades...
MODULES flower patch module blueprint for 1 worker bee.
LOOPS Ambient for the loop message
ITEMS POS Seal Fragment 1 for a phantom orchid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you friend her after the crismon apple.