RICK MOON



Rank 7MLN
Befriend him after you make the Enchanting Harp Masterpiece

Rick is a master of the Electric Guitar and grew up in a house of musicians. His Mother was a music teacher and his Father was the Conductor of the London Philharmonic for years. He joined his older brother Keith on stage at many concerts before he was in his teens. Today he is the popular lead guitarist for the famous Glam Rocker David Lampton.

"Hey man! So, you wanna jam with us? If you send some orange bricks my way, I can get you on the list for a little shindig I'm putting together with my friends David Lampton, Izzy Bop, Seno Evil, Sandee Starreyed, JP Variety, and El Ectric. Check em' out man; they are some pretty crazy cats! In fact, I can't always remember some of the wild stuff they say."

My page trades...
ITEMS The Electric Guitar Blueprint for 10 orange bricks
The Acoustic Guitar Blueprint for 5 orange bricks
LOOPS Electric Guitar for 1 Drone Bee

My mail trades...
LOOPS Electric Guitar for the loop message

No comments: