RAANU

Rank 1MLN
Befriend him when you've got the Vulcanos Torch

Raanu is the leader of the village of Vulcanus. He is a disciplined chief that uses his keen sense of strategy to guide the members of the fire tribe to victory. Raanu's favorite weapons include his amazing fire blade and shield.

"For a long time I have accepted that life for me and my people must be the way of toil and trial. But I dream of a better world..."

My page trades...
MODULES 1 Thornax Plant Module Blueprint for 1 red brick
Agori Trophy Module Blueprint for 5 Bonehunter Blades
Desert Ambush Sticker Module Blueprint for 1 Bonehunter Blade
STICKERS Raanu for 1 thornax

My mail trades...
BADGES Agori Honor Badge, Rank 1 Blueprint for a Stinger Oath
Agori Honor Badge, Rank 5 Bluepirnt for a Glatorian Contract
MODULES Bonehunter Trap Module Blueprint, when you maked the Agori Honor Badge, Rank 5

1 comment:

legoatlantis2 said...

you get the bonehunter trap after you trade him 1 bonehunter blade on his page (or from metus)