OLD CAPT JOE

Rank 1City
Befriend him after you get the first badge

Old Capt. Joe has spent most of his life in the air or at sea recuing people from watery dangers. He has now retired, but need help to rescue some people who have fallen overboard - can you help him? Navigate to the LEGO City website and play the Coast Guard Game!

"Hi - i need all men in this Network to do some recue work. Normally I would do it myself, but time has left its marks on me and I cannot do the job anymore. Lend me a hand and I will reward you with badges and stickers!"
"I will at all times value and secure the safety of my crew. I know in my heart that they willl do everything possible in their power to rescue those in need of our help, because we are the Coast Guard!"

My page trades...
STICKERS Coast Guard Speed Boat for 1 apple
Coast Guard Lift Raft for 3 apple pies
Coast Guard 4WD & Jet Scooter for 5 apples

My mail trades...
STICKERS Coast Guard Patrol Boat by sending the sticker message
You get a extra sticker if you have the 5 badges
My page trades on LEGO.com...
BADGES Play the game and earn the 5 Coast Guard Badges.
Go to city.lego.com and look after the Coast Guard Game

No comments: