DON BRICKOTE

Rank 4MLN
Befriend him after you make the Royal Hive Queen Masterpiece

Don Brickote has read too many tales of old and played too many fantasy video games... so much so tath the world seem both dull and confusing to him now. He is often made fun of by the other Networkers for making crazy claims of imaginary monsters and noble kings that will return to bring hope to the Network.

'You think I am an old fool, don't you? Do not look with pity upon me. It is the world that lacks courage and nobility, not I. If you see the world as I do, as a world where imagination is still worth something, become my friend, my squire. We shall ride out in glory to battle the fierce giants! Onward foverever!'

My page trades...
STICKERS Duplo Jumbo Jet for 10 red bricks
The Maharaja Lallu for 10 heroic storys
MODULES Quixotic Gallery Module Blueprint for 3 blue bricks

My mail trades...
ITEMS Windmill Tilter Blueprint for 1 heroic story
STICKERS Princess for sticker message

No comments: