MILLY P ENSTOCK


Rank 3MLN
Befriend her when you are rank 2

Milly is an expert on Windmills of all makes and other useful devices too. She lives in a home near the sea and produces her own pwer from then Windmill driven generators. Her friend Scarp Yard joe calls her Windy Milly because she talks a lot.

"Hello! I see you've been like majorly making friend in the Network. Isn't this a great place to trade for stuff and chill out? Are you interested in Wind Mills too? Wow. Ok. Don't get a lot of that. I've got lots of friends in the Network but one my closest ones is Scrap Yard Joe, because he has lots of motor parts, and we talk about like mechanical works and wind power and like favorite movies and vacation plans and the weather and like if there's life on other planets and junk like that. In case you didn't notice I talk a lot - I hope that's OK. Don Brickote says I have an 'untamed mind' and that's why he's friends with me. Whatever! That guy's a hoot! See ya' around!"

My page trades...
MODULES Wind Mill Module Blueprint for 10 blue bricks
Milstone Hurling Module Blueprint for 10 blue bricks
STICKERS Princess for 10 red flowers

My mail trades...
LOOPS Laughing for the loop message
ITEMS Treason Beaver Blueprint for 1 Beaver

No comments: