BUR O CRAT



Rank 6MLN
Befriend him after you make the Jeweled Triceratops Masterpiece

Bur O Crat is exactly what his parents named him for. From an early age he insisted making all the rules if you wanted to play with him. Today he’s the standard Bureaucrat. He’d enjoy ruining all things of adventure and fun, even if you don’t have his permits to do so.

"Well now, I see you've been out on a Big Dig. Didn't you know you have to have a permot for these things? How irresponsible can one be, I ask! Before you go any further, my friend, you'll have to pay my fine. And for any other work you perform in the future, you must have permits for ME! Thank you for your future cooperation. And BTW, I have close contact with my colleagues Dr. Killroy, Connie Crete, Ron Roofer, El Ectric, and Dip Gimlet."

My page trades...
ITEMS 1 digging fine receipt for 30 green bricks
1 form 20b for 10 orange bricks

STICKERS 1 sheriff sticker for 1 apple butter

My mail trades...
STICKERS Prison Transport for the sticker message

ITEMS 1 electrical permit for 1 electrical license
1 plumbing permit for 1 plumbing license
1 roofing permit for 1 roofing license
1 foundation permit for 1 foundation license


No comments: