DIP GIMLET



Rank 6MLN
Befriend him after you make the Jeweled Triceraptors Masterpiece

Dip Gimlet is a Master Plumber who just happens to be a Master Builder as well. Ever since he helped his father, Drain Gimlet, put in the plumbing of the family Cottage in Aberdeen, Scotland.

"Hi-ya Mate! I just got back from overhauling a cistern over on State Street. We're here to keep the plumbing working 24/7! And how good are you at it yerself? I've got one customer that's constantly calling me about Water Bugs. I have to keep telling her I'm a Plumber not a Pest Exterminator! Anyway, I kind of like the little bugs me-self. My friend Connie Crete likes em' too.. I hope you've taken care of that business with Bur O Crat cause I only work with honest tradesmen."

My page trades...
MODULES 1 Water Bug Module Blueprint for 5 orange bricks
STICKERS 1 Takadox for 10 blue bricks

My mail trades...
LOOPS Drip for the loop message
MODULES Plumber's Apprentice Factory Module Blueprint for a Form 20b.

No comments: