ACHAKI


Rank 8 MLN
Befriend him after you make the Enchanting Harp Masterpiece

Achaki is the wise Medicine man of the Brickota Tribe. He tells the children that he is as old as the hills. He works closely with his son, Chief Vihow on deciding what totems the tribe will develop over their electronic network.

"Hello Friend. My granddaughter speask very highly of you. In truth I am like the sea turtle. I have aged many years and traveled many miles, and yet I have seen much and remembered it all."

My page trades...
ITEMS 5 red bricks for 1 totemic feather
5 red bricks for 1 totemic fur
MODULES 1 friendship bracelet for 1 pet turtle module blueprint
LOOPS 1 potted plant for Drums 6

My mail trades...
MODULES 1 friendship bracelet for 1 Elemental Air Gallery Module
LOOPS Birds for loop message

No comments: