TERPI


Rank 10MLN
Befriend him after you make the Tower Of Many Shields Masterpiece

Terpi was head of his class at NASA's Primate Flight School. He earned his MA in Electronic Design at MIT the next year. Commander Hobolt immediately recruited him to work on the Fleet Command's top secret projects. His hobby is learning Alien languages.

"I am aware of how far you have come to find me, and I greatly admire your stmina and resilience to have done so. I must be brief, since I am testing plans for a new project, and thus many of us are working around the clock to accomplish our task.

My page trades...
ITEMS 1 Cruiser Thrusters Blueprint for 1 Nebular Crystal
MODULES 1 Nebular Crystal Mine Module Blueprint for 1 grey brick
1 Lightworm Module Blueprint for 1 grey brick
LOOPS bass 8 for 1 solar power cell

My mail trades...
LOOPS Monkey for the loop message

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You befriend him after oyu build the tower of many shields not the brickote totem pole.

legomaster10682

Samuel9544 said...

Mail trades:
loop monkey for loop menssage