SCRAP YARD JOE

Rank 4MLN
Befriend him when you finish Rank 2

Scrap Yard Joe is a racer. He operates Joe's Raceway during the summer racing season. Consequently, he also owns Scrapy's Auto Scrap in the lot next to the race track. He's a gruff and busy guy but is always friendly when making trades.

"Hi-ya Kid! We've got some good racing coming up. You ought to get yourself a good seat. Come early and check out the Scrap Yard too. Lots of trading around here ya' knows. Sorry I can't stick around right now. I'm short handed and I need to get that pile of cars moved and I got deals to make. I owe most of my friends one thing or another. Emily P. Enstock has been waiting for a week for some gears. Oh man, what can I do about time: Huh?

My page trades...
MODULES Merchobot Module Blueprint for 1 Giant
ITEMS Engine for 5 blue bricks
Shocks for 1 tire
LOOPS Beatbox for 10 red bricks

My mail trades...
ITEMS Muffler for 1 Tire
MODULES Scrap Yard Joe's Sticker Module Blueprint for 1 beaver
STICKERS Tow Truck for the sticker message

2 comments:

JohnnyThunder2468 said...

Befriend him after rank 3, not 2.
JohnnyThunder2468

Sim533 said...

another 'again the same'. =)