SANDEE STARREYED


Rank 7MLN
Befriend her after you make the Craftman's Cottage Masterpiece

Sandee Starreyed has been a Pop Icon for years. Some question her celebrity status because she's never written her own songs or made a platinum record. She is really known for her ability to sing in any style including opera. No one really knows when se came became a star. She had only played a few small gigs before she was all of a sudden playing in sold-out stadiums.

'Hello There Fans! I really appreciate your support. Please know that So MANY of you have asked for my autograph recently that I had to stop giving it out for free, or else my hand would fall off! Keep listening to my music, and with your help, maybe I can finally get a song to go platinum!'

My page trades...
ITEMS 1 Starreyed's Autograph for 1 yellow brick
MASTERPIECES 1 Enchanting Harp Masterpiece Blueprint for 1 platinum album
LOOPS Vocal 1 for 1 rough sapphire
MODULES Duo Performance Module Blueprint for 2 Hit Singles

No comments: