SAGITARIA



Rank 10MLN
Befriend her after you make the Tower of Many Shields

Sagitaria is a Princess from Kaus Borealis in the Constellation Sagittarius. She is presently working on a program to develop Tecnology enabled Telepathy at the Institute of Paranormal Practices in Boulder, Colorado. She is credited with the first Techlepathic experiments connecting human nervous systems to computers.

"I can send and receive. I can sense and perceive. I would show you my mind trick if you've got the right brick."

My page trades...
ITEMS       Thought Interface Control blueprint for 1 transparant brick
MODULES  Stardust Gallery Module Blueprint for 5 nebular crystals
STICKER    Sky Guardian Sticker for 1 Shield of Kindness

My mail trades...
LOOPS      Ambient 2 for the loop message

No comments: