RON ROOFER

Rank 6MLN
Befriend him after you make the Jeweled Triceraptors Masterpiece

Ron Roofer is an expert building framer and roofer. He's been featured on the Do-It-Yourself TW show on several occasions. He exhibits his models in LEGO Factory all the time.

'Hello. I've been busy on this new roof and seem to be short some purple bricks. LEt me know if you've got any to trade. They are not easy to get but if you talk to Jen Jupiter you'll know what to do next. I'd be really happy to trade you some really valuable plans and there's some other cool stuff if you're interested. Hop you didn't get into too much trouble with Bur O'Crat!'

My page trades...
MASTERPIECES 1 craftman's cottage Masterpiece Blueprint for 30 purple bricks
LOOPS Percussion 3 for 1 beaver

My mail trades...
LOOPS Drill for the loop message
STICKERS Soccer Player for the sticker message
MODULES 1 Framer's Apprentice Module Blueprint for 1 form 20b

No comments: