PEDALMAN WHEELIE


Rank 4MLN
Befriend him when you finish rank 2

Pedalman Wheelie is a race car build and all around racing enthusiast. He owns all the LEGO RACERS models. He's working on his own race track for specialty designed cars that bank around corners on two wheels.

"Hello there. I bet I've got some stuff you'd really like to trade for. My friends Radia and MacRacer and I are always looking for ways to improve our racing machines, so what part of the car on? I'll give you a hint: it makes us go fast on the track! You should see stuff Viper and Scrap Yard Joe have. We all love racing. Excuse me while I duck under the hood again. Good luck!"

My page trades...
ITEMS Race Car Rank 1 Blueprint for 1 Solar Power Cell
Race Car Rank 2 Blueprint for 2 Solar Power Cells
Race Car Rank 3 Blueprint for 3 Solar Power Cells
LOOPS Keys 5 for 20 tires

My mail trades...
ITEMS 1 Spoiler for 1 Tire
MODULES 1 Race Car Track Rank 1 Module Blueprint for 1 Engine
LOOPS Engine for the loop message

-Trivia (feature)
-Pedalman Wheelie is the networker who send 3 month ago (March 20 2009) the message for the racers game

No comments: