LILLY

Rank 10MLN
Befriend her when you finish rank 8

Lilly is living (or at least functional ) proof that Androids have been around for as long as six thousand years, which is what she claims her age to be. She is a mining Android and says her Masters were an ancient civilization of gold traders in what is now Southern Mexico.

"Hallo! I've been to every corner of this planet, and I know every inch of it. It's an exciting place, but it's time to move on to new ones! Fleet Command is doing everything in its power to make space travel a reality. I'm commiting myself to helping them. How about you?"

My page trades...
MODULES Stardust Factory Module for 5 nebular crystals
Symboisis Module for 1 Thought Interface Control
Pet Robot Module Blueprint for 5 transparant bricks
STICKERS Fire Vulture for 1 Totemic Claw




No comments: