JEN JUNIPER

Rank 5MLN
Befriend her when you are rank 4

Jen Juniper, the intrepid explorer and plant collector, recently returned from the Peruvian jungle, where she discovered a prehistoric fern, long thought to be extinct. Jen often travel with Dr. Killroy on his expeditions. A longtime friend of Flora, Jen shares her interest in all kinds of plants. She even has a super solarpowered greenhouse (Radia helped her to build it), where she hybridized the May Pop Purple Popper.

"In my greenhouse, I grow all kinds of plants. My May Pop Purple Popper provides a great yield of purple bricks. And everyone should have a Prehistoric Fern. Which are not extinct, thank you very much. I'm always looking for new plants to grow, so if you see an interesting specimen, send it my way."

My page trades...
MODULES 1 Prehistoric Fern Module Blueprint for 10 yellow bricks
1 May Pop Purple Popper Module Blueprint fro 10 yellow bricks
LOOPS Ambient 3 for 20 red flowers

My mail trades...
LOOPS Harp for the loop message
ITEMS POS seal fragment 3 for a phantom orchid

No comments: