JACK DRILL

Rank 1City
Befriend him after you join MLN

"Hey! I'm Jack Drill! I'm working as foreman on the City Construction site. We are a busy team trying to build all the houses that needed in the City.  I like everthing about architecture, creating both tall and short buildings, and also a garage for the fire truck! It's a challenge getting the right machinery for any task, and the crane is not an easy job in the City streets! But as you know ... no task is too big for us!"
'Join my team in the City Construction game!"

"I need all men in this Network to do some work in the City. Normally my team and I would do it ourselves, but there is so much construction in the City right now so we need help. Help me and I will reward you!"

My page trades...
MODULES LEGO CITY Trophy Module Blueprint for 5 lego bricks on his page.

My trades on LEGO.com
ITEMS       LEGO City Police Prize for winning that garage
                    LEGO City Cargo Prize for winning that garage
                    LEGO City Fire for winning that garage
                    LEGO City Farm for winning that garage
                    LEGO City Construction for winning that garage
                    LEGO City Train for winning that garage
                    LEGO City Prize for winning all that garages

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you get the CITY Trophy module for 5 red lego bricks.

Samuel9544 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samuel9544 said...

How do get the lego city skin?

Sim533 said...

Uhmmm, you don't have to ask something 2 times. I moderate the comment before they go online ... :)

--I don't know how to get it--

legoatlantis2 said...

you get the city skin frm mayor frictionfit from the robot chronicles and to get the final city model you got to finish 1 while playing as city