HEHEWUTI

Rank 8MLN
Befriend her when you are rank 7

When she was born the old Medicine Man Achaki told her parents that see had the Warrior Mother Spirit of Hehewuti in her so they named her in honor of the Warrior Spirit. Hehewuti proved herself a fierce fighter early, both of the battle field and in comptetition. Some say that it was on the pretense of having this powerful tribeswoman in the family that Achaki arranged her marriage with his son Vihow.

"Hello Friend. You come with good references from my daughter. I am sorry for my caution, but I must be on my guard. As the tribe warrior, it is necessary for me to have the eyes of a hawk, and the ferocity of a mountain lion. But despite this, I will help you if I can."

My page trades...
MODULES 1 Pet Hawk Module Blueprint for 1 friendship bracelet
MODULES 1 Pet Mountain Lion Module Blueprint for 1 friendship bracelet
LOOPS Drums 8 for 5 solar power cells

My mail trades...
LOOPS French Horn for the loop message

No comments: