F STOP CLIKZGERALD


Rank 1MLN
Befriend him when you join MLN

F. Stop Clikzgerald is a LEGO Model Curator and Model collector. He lives in a crowded Gallery loft in Soho where his collection of models is uncountable. He may not know exactly how many Models he has collected but he does know exactly where to find any of them if you ask to see one. He's known to his friend Echo, as 'F. Stop' because of his photographic memory.

"Hi! Welcome to my galleries I call my home away from homes. I'd offer you an apple, but I am all out at the moment. You wouldn't happen to have an apple on you would you? If you do, I will gladly show you something about how the new and cool Network Gallery Module can help you improve your rank in the Network."

My page trades...
STICKERS Achu for 3 red bricks
Mummy for 5 red flowers
Exo-Force Battle Support Uplink for 1 red brick
LOOPS Piano 2 for 1 apple
Sax 2 for 5 red bricks
Vibes for 1 apple pie

My mail trades...
MODULES Lego Gallery Module Blueprint, Rank 2 for 1 apple
STICKERS Wham sticker for the sticker message