EL ECTRIC


Rank 6MLN
Befriend him after you make the Jeweled Triceraptors Masterpiece

El Ectric is a Master Electrician and build LEGO City models. He lives in the Volts Villa in northern Italy. He spends weekends as an amateur Meteorologist and goes out collecting samples of Ball Lightning and Hail Stones

"Welcome My Friend! I tink' I heard about a little problem you hadda' with that old buzzard Bur O'Crat. Well, you know we tradesmen do have to be honest with our work. Besides, it could be dangerous playing around with electric stuff. Moon once nearly burned down his Cottage when they didn't install the proper wall outlets in his studio. Just ask him if don't believe me."

My page trades...
MODULES 1 Pet Ball Lightning Module Blueprint for 5 orange bricks
1 Concert I Game Module Blueprint for 20 loose sparks
LOOPS 1 Electric Guitar 5 for 1 better bee.

My mail trades...
LOOPS Guitar 6 for the loop message

No comments: