DOLILL



Rank 8MLN
Befriend her after you make the Enchanting Harp Masterpiece

Dolill is the oldest child of Chief Vihow and Hehewuti of the Brickota Tribe. She is skilled in Martial Arts liker her mother and often leads patrols around the tribal territory searching for poachers. She is loyal and good humored. Loves music and plays and collects electric guitars.

"Hey there! You are really getting around the Network now! I'm wating for my friend Izzy to pick me up. We're going to a jam session and look at some new guitars. Vihow, Hehewuti, Kotori, and Achaki are my Tribal Elders and would teach you some of the Brickota Traditions. But you'd probably better start with me first."

My page trades...
ITEMS 1 friendship bracelet blueprint for 1 electric guitar
              1 totemic fang for 5 red bricks
MODULES 1 pet snake module blueprint for 1 friendship bracelet.
LOOPS Drums 3 for 1 hit single

No comments: