DIGGER



Rank 5MLN
Befriend him after you make the Speedy Motorcycle Masterpiece

Digger is the kind of guy you want at your back when you’re hunting or fighting dinos. He’s a famous paleontologist who digs deeper than anyone to find the bones. Knows more about dinosaurs than anyone else on the planet. And he’s a mean shot with the Cosmotronic Ray. Never one to shrink from danger, Digger will do anything to support his team – Viper, Shadow and Dr. Killroy.

"My collection of rare dinosaur scales is the most extensive in the world, but it's not complete. I'm always looking to add to it, so if you ever come across a Dino Scale, I'd be willing to make a good trade for it."

My page trades...
ITEMS Protoceratops Blueprint for 10 blue bricks
               Velociraptor Blueprint for 5 purple bricks
LOOPS Synth 4 for 20 red bricks

My mail trades...
MODULES Dino Bone Sticker Module for 1 dino scale
STICEKRS Raptor for the sticker message.

No comments: