DAVID LAMPTON


Rank 7MLN
Befriend him after you make the Craftman's Cottage

David Lampton started his career traveling with a Mime Troup around Europe. A chance audition to sing with a band called Mars Attacks launched his career as a singer, songwriter and sound engineer. He's also become a movie actor. Though he's a star onstage he is known to be a reclusive, even shy person, in personal life. His friends joke privately that he comes from outer space.

In music, you're only as hot as your last hit song. I'm always looking for inspiration for my music. Right now, I'm looking to write one about a great here, but I can't find any good source material. Let me know if you have any ideas.

My page trades...
ITEMS Microphone blueprint for 15 purple bricks
              Saxophone blueprint for 25 yellow bricks
LOOPS Percussion 2 for 5 heroic storys

My mail trades...
ITEMS The forged master book blueprint for a hynotic frequency module

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and send him a hyponic frequenicey machine for a forged master book blueprint.