CONNIE CRETE


Rank 6MLN
Befriend her after you make the Jeweled Triceratops Masterpiece

Connie Crete is an expert in pouring cement foundations. No job is too big or small. She has a recipe for the strongest cement mix. She'll be the first to tell you that the secret to pouring is having the right Truck.

"Hi. You know I gotta see the receipt for that fine you paid my so called colleague Bur O'Crat for the Big Dig. Nice job BTW. We can get you started once that's settled."
"Okay then, it's best to follow some regulations you know. Just ask my friends El Ectric, Dip Gimlet, or Ron Roofer. Now, how about getting you some mixing skills. Ever had your own Truck?

My page trades...
MODULES Pet Golem Module Blueprint for 5 orange bricks
LOOPS Scratch 1 for 5 honey pots.

My mail trades...
LOOPS Kazoo for the loops message
MODULES Pourman Apprentice Module Blueprint for a form 20B.
Orange Mixing Module Blueprint for a digging receipt.

No comments: