BEE KEEPER BILL



Rank 1MLN
Befriend him after making the Crimson Apple Masterpiece

Bee Keeper Bill does just what he is named for doing. He has huge collection of Beehives. Farmers all over the world use his Bees to pollinate their crops and flowers. He loves to do a little potted plant gardening himself in his spare time just to keep the Bees happy.

"Beeautiful to hear from you. I've just been out tending my Potted Plant Garden. I've got so little time for a proper garden because of my Bees I favor the potted plant version of gardening. Have you met my friends Flora, Henrietta and Bartlebee? We have lots of fun trading blue prints of our favorite things."

My page trades...
ITEMS Worker bee blueprint for 2 mason jars

MASTERPIECE Royal Hive Queen Masterpiece Blueprint for 20 honey pots

My mail trades...
STICKER Hockey Player 1 by sending the sticker message

ITEMS 1 Better Bee Blueprint for 1 apple butter
              1 Best Bee Blueprint for 1 strawberry jam
              
MODULE  1 Hive Module Blueprint for 1 potted plant