BARTLEBEE



Rank 2MLN
Befriend him after you make the Crimson Apple Masterpiece

Bartlebee is a clerk in the label design offices of the Acme Trashcan Company. His job is so boring he prefers not to talk much about what he does. He does enjoy a good session of Bee Battling on his lunch hour to help him get through the day. His otherwise dreary home always has a vase in the window for flowers.

"Hi. I'm not very interesting to talk to but I love to Battle Bees. My friends Bee Keeper Bill, Bur O' Crat, and Millmano often come to my place to play too. They bring Bees and sometimes Flowers and that really brightens my day."

My page trades...
ITEMS 1 t-square for 10 potted plants

MODULES Bee battle Module, rank 2 blueprint for 2 better bees
Bee battle Module, rank 3 blueprint for 1 drone bee

My mail trades...
MODULES Bee battle Module, rank 1 blueprint for 1 red flower

LOOPS Whistling by sending the loop message.

No comments: