CAPTAIN JACK KNIFE






Rank 1 MLN

befriend him after you got the creation lab badge

In LEGO Universe, Captain Jack Knife leads the Black Seas Barracuda pirates. The captain has a keen eye for counting booty, a strong thirst for root beer and a passionate love of dancing. Everyone but Jack Knife agrees that he’s not the best dancer, and many say he’s been driven batty by too much sun.

Ahoy thar! I don't s'pose ye could spare me'n the crew a wee bit o' root beer? No? 'Tis prolly fer the better! Best the lazy scallywags be workin' to set me ship to sail! Har har! Soon me beauty shall be back out to sea 'n me Barracude shall be plunderin' again! Yar, me hearties shall be rollin' in booty 'n havin' a bloomin' boatload o' cannons! Arrr!

My page trades...
ITEMS 1 heliotropic harppon handle for 4 sea monster bait.
1 cannon scrap for 10 plastic pellets
1 sea monster bait blueprint for 20 plastic pellets
STICKERS 1 Lego Universe Capt Jack for 4 plastic pellets.

No comments: